Italian Chocolate Truffles
photo by Monica P
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Melt the dark chocolate with the liqueur in a double boiler, stirring till well mixed.
- Add the butter and stir until melted.
- Add the confectioners' sugar and the ground almonds.
- Mix well.
- Leave in a cool place till firm enough to roll into about 24 balls/truffles.
- Place the grated chocolate in a plate and roll the truffles in the chocolate to coat them.
- Place the truffles in paper candy cases and chill.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!