Italian Chicken With Mushrooms (Crock Pot)
photo by mydesigirl
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 15mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- Place chicken in greased 3 1/2 to 5-quart slow cooker.
- Combine salad dressing mix and water; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high heat 3 hours.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and soup until blended.
- Stir in mushrooms.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook 2 hours longer on high heat, or until chicken juices run clear.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi and thanks for visiting my AM page. My name is Vicki and I love to cook. I've always been an avid collector of recipes and cookbooks - in fact I have over 1200 cookbooks on my computer alone.</p> 8724165"