Italian Chicken Sandwiches
got this from the healthy, hearty cookbook. so easy + sooo good. cooking time doesnt include marinating time.
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup light Italian dressing
- 8 slices French bread
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons shredded parmesan cheese
- combine chicken and dressing in ziploc bag, shake to coat.
- chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- remove chicken, discard marinade. grill in skillet over medium high heat 4 minutes each side or until chicken done.
- grill bread slices in same pan.
- combine lettuce and parmesan, arrange over 4 bread slices. top with chicken and remaining slices. serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation