photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- Place the chicken in a bowl and add the dressing.
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes (1-2 hours is best) in the fridge. Shake it or mix it occasionally.
- Turn the stove on to medium heat and place the chicken in to a frying pan and cover for 10 minutes and save the leftover dressing.
- Turn over after 10 minutes and cover and cook for another 10 minutes. (if it seems to be burning turn down the heat).
- Uncover and add the leftover dressing, turning each piece to coat it.
- Continue to cook for about another 10-15 minutes turning occasionally. The dressing will become dark golden color.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made thi's for My 3 chef's -08 game with an Italian theme, so glad I did as it was simple to make in my limited kitchen space, moist and very flavorful. I couldn't find Italian Dressing here in Milan so I used recipe #195337 and it worked great. Also used boneless chicken breasts as that's what was availible. Served with salad, steamed rice and crusty Italian bread. YUM; what a treat and such a great blend of flavors. I will be making this again at DH's demand. Thanks Stargirl for a great recipe.