Italian Breaded Shake N' Bake Chicken Scampi
Chicken cubed and coated in a fresh grated parmesan and seasoned breading and baked in oven with garlic, butter and olive oil. Makes for a great easy weeknight dinner or any dinnertime. Bread chicken the night before to save time. Who says easy can't be tasty?
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs cubed cubed boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄4 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place olive oil, pats of butter and chopped garlic in a 13x9 casserole dish and place in oven during preheat, to melt.
- Meanwhile, mix bread crumbs, parmesan, parsley, salt and garlic powder in a plastic seal bag.
- Add cubed chicken to bag and shake to coat.
- Shake all ingredients into dish when preheat is finished and bake for 13 minutes.
- Stir ingredients to coat, bake for another 12 minutes.
- Serve with side of pasta.