Italian Biscotti Di Noci
photo by Chef Gorete
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Set aside mini muffin tin with 48 cups, do not grease.
- Combine all of the filling ingredients in a bowl and mix until well blended, then set aside.
- Prepare the dough by mixing all of the pastry ingredients using a mixer, until the ingredients come together and form a smooth dough.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, divide the dough equally into the 48 mini ungreased muffin cups.
- Using a Mini-Tart Shaper or a spoon, press the balls of dough to form a tart shell by pusing the dough into the bottom and sides of the cups.
- Fill the dough with the prepared filling until about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the filling puffs up and the dough is golden in colour.
- Dust with icing sugar once cooled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!