Island Coffee, Quick and Easy(Non-Alcoholic)
A coconut-rum flavored coffee that is quick to make, using espresso powder (I use Medaglia d'oro brand). Regular instant coffee may work as well. Cook time is time for boiling water.
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder (or to taste)
- 8 ounces boiling water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon Splenda granular (or to taste, can use sugar)
- 2 teaspoons powdered coffee creamer
- Put coffee powder in large mug and add boiling water. Stir.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 13 more