Isicia Omentata (A Kind of Roman Burgers)
- Ready In:
- 500 g minced meat
- 1 French roll, soaked in
- white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- green peppercorn
- baking aluminum foil
- Mix minced meat with the soaked french roll.
- Ground spices and mix into.
- the meat.
- Form small burgers and put pine kernels and peppercorns into.
- Put them into baking foil and grill them together with Caroenum.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am Oglala Sioux I am 5'4 123lbs I been cooking since I was a kid with my mother and grand mother...My name Otaktay is sioux it means (one who kills many) I would love to share my recipes with you:) have a great day:)