Irish Scrambler and Irish Bangers
Scrambled Brown Eggs with peppers, onions and Irish Farmhouse Cheese. Served with a Irish Banger, mushrooms and Fresh Strawberries.
- Ready In:
- 12 jumbo eggs (Brown)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (Split)
- 4 bangers (Irish)
- 8 ounces button mushrooms (Rinsed)
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (Split)
- 1 cup green bell pepper (Diced)
- 2 serrano peppers (Seeded, Diced)
- 1 cup green onion (Chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup parsley (Chopped)
- 2 cups Irish farmhouse cheese (Shredded)
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper until combined.
- In a large non-stick skillet melt 2-tablespoons butter. Add Irish Bangers and cook 5 minutes or until done. Remove Bangers place on a paper towels and remove excess grease. Hold Bangers warm for service.
- In the same skillet add mushrooms, 1-teaspoon Cajun Seasoning and sauté 3-4 minutes. Remove mushrooms and hold warm for service.
- Add 1-tablespoon butter, Cajun seasoning, bell peppers, Serrano peppers, green onions and sauté 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in fresh parsley.
- Add remaining butter and melt. Fold in eggs and scramble until almost done. Fold in Irish Farmhouse Cheese and finish scrambling eggs.
- Divide scrambled eggs, Irish Bangers, mushrooms on warm plates and serve.
- Garnish plates with Fresh Strawberries and Fresh Parsley sprigs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION