Irish Rover Cordon Bleu Fritters
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From recipe goldmine
- Ready In:
- 2 cups finely grated swiss cheese
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 2 (8 ounce) packages batter frying mix
- 12 ounces beer
- canola oil (for deep frying, at least 6 cups)
- Mix cheese,chicken,and ham together Form into small balls about 1 1/2 tablespoons each.
- Mix 1 pkg.
- batter mix with beer.
- Pour remaining batter mix onto a large plate.
- With a tablespoon and your fingers dip each ball into wet batter then roll it into the dry batter.
- Heat oil 375° Drop balls into hot oil fry until golden brown about 2 minutes Use a food processor to chop the cheese,chicken and ham.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note