Irish Mocha Coffee
Delicious drink,very nice in the late evening.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups coffee, frozen into ice cubes (14-16 cubes)
- 3 scoops coffee-flavored frozen yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup bailey irish cream (I use a shot glass,this is a matter of taste,I like a lot of Irish cream in this drink)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- In a blender,process coffee cubes,yogurt,chocolate syrup and milk until smooth.
- Serve immediately in a tall glass.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION