Irish Mist Bars
From Americas Best: A Collection of Savory Recipes. Volume 1
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups light brown sugar, packed, divided into 1 cup and 1/2 cup
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Irish Mist liqueur
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- in large mixing bowl combine butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar and flour; blend until crumbly.
- firmly press crumb mixture into a 9 inch square baking pan.
- bake at 350 for 10 minutes; set aside to cool.
- in another bowl combine remaining sugar, 1 tbsp flour, and salt, blend well.
- add eggs; 1 at a time beating well after each.
- blend in liqueur.
- mix in nuts.
- spread evenly over cooled crust.
- bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- cool in pan before cutting into bars.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION