Irish Cream Almond Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (7 ounce) box of odense almond paste, grated
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 -3 tablespoons almond liqueur or 2 -3 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon very soft butter
- green sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour a 10 cup bundt pan.
- Add Almond Paste, cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, water and Irish Cream to mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes, occasionally scraping down sides of bowl.
- Pour batter into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until cake springs back when touched with finger.
- Cool cake in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Mix confectioner’s sugar with liqueur of choice and butter until smooth. Evenly pour glaze on top of cake. Sprinkle glaze with green decorations for a St. Patrick's Day embellishment if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but hate to measure ... so I pretty much guess at everything :) </p> 114807933"