Irish Asparagus, Leeks With Mint
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 20 asparagus spears, two cups thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced leeks, white part
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, organic
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint
- In a pot of boiling salted water cook asparagus, mint, and sugar in boiling salted water to cover 5 to 7 minutes, until asparagus and leeks are tender; drain.
- Stir in butter, mint, salt, and pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!