Iowa Girl Cheeseburger Pizza With Secret Sauce
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- salt, pepper, onion powder to taste
- 1 pizza crust (homemade or store bought)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 2 cups american and cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauté ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat, seasoning generously with salt, pepper and onion powder. When the meat is no longer pink, drain and return to the skillet.
- Spray a pizza pan with non-stick spray, then stretch the dough on top. Mix ketchup and Thousand Island dressing together, then spread on top. Add layers of cooked ground beef, pickles and cheese.
- Bake pizza according to the dough’s package directions or recipe directions.
- When pizza is fully cooked, top with tomatoes, onion and shredded lettuce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a busy mom both with stuff at home and my work. My kids and husband love to try new creations so they are right at home with my love of recipes. It is fun to make something and try several different ways at it. I love to try different enchilada recipes, recipes for various ice teas, and anything that gets food on the table on the weeknights. Restaurant recipes for the weekends are another favorite.