Instant Super Easy Chole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is super easy and super tasty recipe. Chaat masala in this recipe gives it a kick at the background and make it nice n khatta (sour). I usually make it on Sundays with puris. My DH loves it
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (drained)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- 1⁄4 teaspoon amchur powder (mango powder)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 -3 green chilies (optional)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- Heat oil in a skillet,when heated add cumin seeds, green chilies and then add onions, saute until they turn golden brown Add garam masala, chaat masala, red chili powder and amchur powder.
- Saute for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add canned chick peas, keep on cooking for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp water, cover it and let it cook for 10 minutes on low-medium heat Uncover after 10 minutes,and add diced red onions and tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes Enjoy with puris/rotis or parathas.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION