Instant Spiced Beverage Mix
photo by The Spice Guru
- Ready In:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons powdered vanilla coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons Butter Buds
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- MEASURE all ingredients into a medium resealable container: 1 cup granulated sugar, 6 tablespoons French vanilla flavored instant coffee creamer, 2 tablespoons Butter Buds, 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice, 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves; SEAL container; SHAKE well until thoroughly combined.
- TO MAKE A SINGLE-SERVING HOT BEVERAGE: Stir 2 level tablespoons beverage mix into a mug with 6 ounces hot water. Add 2 ounces cream. Stir and microwave to reheat if necessary. Top with whipped cream and garnish with a dusting of cinnamon or nutmeg. Serve and enjoy.
- TO MAKE A SINGLE-SERVING EGG-FREE NOG: Stir 2 level tablespoons beverage mix into a mug with 8 ounces cream or half and half. Stir and microwave to heat, if desired. Serve and enjoy.
- TO MAKE A SINGLE-SERVING EGG-FREE TOM & JERRY: Stir 2 level tablespoons beverage mix into a mug with 6 ounces hot water. Add 1 ounce cream. Add 1 fluid ounce brandy and 1/2 fluid ounce rum. Stir and microwave to heat. Serve and enjoy.
- TO FLAVOR COFFEE OR TEA: Add desired amount to hot coffee or tea. Stir. Serve and enjoy.
- TO FLAVOR HOMEMADE ICE CREAM: Add desired amount to sugarless cream batch for ice cream. Mix thoroughly. Add sugar to desired sweetness. Pour into ice cream maker. Prepare ice cream as usual. Serve and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mathematician... Metaphysician... Magician in a test kitchen