Instant Pot White Queso Dip
photo by AmyZoe
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb white american cheese slice
- 1 cup queso fresco
- 1 tbp butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 10 ounces rotel
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup water
- Put one cup of water in the bottom of your instant pot.
- Cover the bottom of an instant pot safe bowl with tin foil and place on a trivet that has been placed on the bottom of your instant pot.
- Add all ingredients and cover top of bowl with tin foil.
- Put on instant pot lid and set for 18 minutes on manual high.
- After time is up, quick pressure release and remove lid.
- Remove tin foil and whisk immediately until smooth. You may need to set the pot to saute to help.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.