Instant Pot Spicy Korean Short Ribs
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- In a small bowl, combine chili paste, molasses, soy sauce, ground ginger and garlic.
- Season short ribs with salt and transfer them to the inner pot. Add sauce and toss to coat.
- Cover and lock the lid in place. Place the vent to the sealing position and set to manual on high pressure for 40 minutes. When the cook time is done, allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes and then release the remaining pressure.
- Open the lid and remove pieces of meat using a slotted spoon. Serve garnished with fresh cilantro.
- Serves: 6; Calories: 245; Total Fat: 10 grams; Saturated Fat: 4 grams; Total Carbohydrate: 8 grams; Sugars: 5 grams; Protein: 30 grams; Sodium: 346 milligrams; Cholesterol: 106 milligrams; Fiber: 0 gram.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!