Instant Pot Curry Rice
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Adapted from justonecookbook.com
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb stewing beef, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, cut in half and sliced into segments
- 1 1⁄2 carrots, chopped
- 3 yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 cups beef broth
- 240 g japanese curry roux
- Turn Instant Pot to saute mode. Add oil.
- Once oil is hot, add the beef and brown.
- Add beef broth and place curry roux blocks on top (make sure they are separated).
- Turn off saute mode; cover and lock the lid. Press the “meat/Stew” button to switch to the pressure cooking mode. Press “minus” button to change the cooking time to 12 minutes.
- Do a quick release, then add the garlic and vegetables. Cook on Manual for 4 minutes, then let the pressure release naturally (about 10 minutes).
- Serve with rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION