Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie
photo by AmyZoe
- Ready In:
- 2 -3 boneless chicken breasts (frozen)
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 3 -4 potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 16 ounces frozen vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- refrigerated buttermilk biscuits or homemade biscuit
- Place all the ingredients except biscuits in instant pot.
- Place the lid on top and make sure set to sealing.
- Press the manual button and select pressure time to 25 minutes.
- Allow it to come to pressure to cook.
- Meanwhile, prepare homemade biscuits or cook store bought biscuits.
- Once finished, do a quick release to remove the pressure.
- Remove the chicken and shred.
- Return it back to the instant pot and stir to combine.
- Serve in a bowl with a biscuit on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.