Instant Pot Cauliflower Hash Brown Casserole
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons everything bagel seasoning
- Spray a 32-ounce (6-inch) soufflé dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Beat egg in a medium bowl, add cauliflower, hash browns, salt pepper, panko and Parmesan cheese and mix to combine.
- Pour mixture in prepared soufflé dish.
- Place the metal trivet in the bottom of the inner pot and pour in 1 cup of water. Carefully lower soufflé dish onto the trivet.
- Cover and lock the lid in place. Place the vent to the sealing position and set to manual on high pressure for 10 minutes. When the cook time is done, quick release the pressure.
- Carefully remove the dish from the inner pot. Transfer to the oven and broil for 5 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning and serve.
- Serves: 4 ; Calories: 113; Total Fat: 3 grams; Saturated Fat: 2 grams; Total Carbohydrate: 15 grams; Sugars: 1 gram; Protein: 6 grams; Sodium: 325 milligrams; Cholesterol: 52milligrams; Fiber: 2 grams.