Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
Tender Ribs cooked in minutes.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs baby baby back ribs, trimmed and cleaned (1 rack)
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup store bought barbecue sauce, additional for serving
- Generously season the ribs with salt and pepper.
- Pour the apple cider vinegar and 1 ½ cups of water in the base of the Instant Pot.
- Insert the rack and place ribs on top. Seal lid on top and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes. Allow the Instant Pot to vent for about 10 minutes before removing the ribs from the pot.
- Meanwhile, preheat an oven to 425 degrees. Carefully, place the ribs on an aluminum foil lined sheet tray and brush both sides of the ribs with bbq sauce. Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes until the sauce is sticky.
- Slice ribs into sections and serve with additional bbq sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I followed the recipe exactly! It was delicious! As a busy mom with 3 littles, this was a little more labor intensive (takes more like 1 hour and a half with prep and pressurizing/depressurizing) than most of my instant pot meals, but it was so worth it when the result tasted as good as my favorite ribs at a restaurant in town!! :)Reply
see 3 more