Instant Hot Chocolate Mix
I like to add this to my "Christmas Sampler Basket" I give as gifts to friends at Christmas.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 1⁄2 2 1/2 cups butterscotch chips or 2 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- Place half the milk and chips in a food processor and whirl until finely ground-you may need to scrape the sides once or twice, and don't whirl past finely ground or your going to get clumps.
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Put in any size jar you want and attach: To make 1 cup place 3 heaping Tablespoons of mix in a mug, add 3/4 cup boiling water and stir.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Comfort Cafe 2009 PERFECT meld of chocolate and milk taste. I had leftover chocolate chips, some milk, some dark, and some mint. I used a bit of the dark and the milk for batch 1. As we are at temps of 0 here and witht he wind chill below 0, this came out to be perfect timing for DS bringing in the wood for the fireplace. I will be making abtch later today with the mint chips to add in some kick butt flavors. THANK YOU! This actually is quite cost effective as I have everything on hand and I love the milk better than the creamer. Thank youReply
see 10 more