Instant Bread Pudding
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Bread Pudding made with Instant Pudding. This is a modified recipie from Semi-Homemade.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 (4 5/8 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 lb bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray the inside of a 3-quart casserole with butter-flavored cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix, evaporated milk, almond extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Add bread (cut into pieces) Stir together until well combined and bread is saturated.
- Bake bread pudding in preheated oven for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION