Inside out Cream Puff Cake
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
1 9x13 cake
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant vanilla (large box) or (5 ounce) box white chocolate pudding (large box)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup
- Boil together the margarine and water.
- Add flour and mix well. Cool slightly and stir in eggs, one at a time. Mix well and spread into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Cool completely. NOTE: Crust will spread up onto the sides (this is suppose to happen). ;).
- In a large bowl, mix pudding, milk and cream cheese. Beat until lumps disappear.
- Pour into cream puff crust.
- Spread cool whip on top of pudding and drizzle syrup on top. Refrigerate.
- This keeps well for days.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"