photo by 2Bleu
- Ready In:
- Combine the pecans, dates, cherries, and pineapple.
- Add the baking powder, salt, flour, and sugar.
- Mix well with hands.
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Add to the mixture and mix well.
- Pack into small paper baking cups filling them full.
- Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made up a smaller batch of 10 servings and used our mini muffin tin greased with Recipe #78579 and it worked very well. I used our favorite Sunmaid Fruit Bits for the fruit, and (this time), made without pecans for Buddha (next time I'll do half with pecans for me). After putting my eyes back in my head from the WOW! flavor of these little treats, I gave some to Buddha to try and he got the same WOW! in his eyes. We looked like a couple of cartoon characters, lol. These are sooooo good! If you don't like fruit cake, we strongly suggest you try these! Yummy! Thanks Sue, for sharing this fantastic treat. Oh, forgot to mention, these are so quick and easy to whip up! :)