Individual Chicken Pot Pies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got this recipe from a Campbell's soup ad and have done some tweaking of my own. Let me know if you like it.
- Ready In:
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken (I use the seasoned "Just Chicken" from Trader Joe's)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- salt and pepper
- all-purpose flour
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1⁄2 shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 10 muffin pan cups with cooking spray.
- Combine the chicken, soup and vegetables in a medium bowl and season to taste.
- Sprinkle the flour on a smooth work surface. Roll or pat the biscuits to flatten slightly. Press the biscuits into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups. Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture into each biscuit cup. Lightly press the chicken mixture down so it's level. Top each with about 2 teaspoons of cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are gold brown and the cheese is melted. Let cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION