Individual Baked Pasta
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 250 g pasta (macaroni or twirls or similar)
- 1⁄2 butternut pumpkin (diced into 2cm pieces)
- 200 g cheese (grated or shredded)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 50 g kalamata olives (pitted, finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup oregano (fresh, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (pizza paste was recommended)
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil (to roast pumpkin)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- cheese (optional, grated extra)
- Precook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente or in accordance with manufacturers instructions.
- Pre roast the pumpkin - drizzle over with olive oil and toss in salt and pepper and roast at 200C for 30 minutes and then let cool before proceeding to next step.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Line a 12 hole muffin tray with 12 muffin wraps (large) and divide the pasta mixture between them and sprinkle some extra cheese on top if desired.
- Bake at 220C for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and crisp on top.
- Can be eaten hot or cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the demise of the forums and with no more interaction on site with what was a great community and it was a pleasure to get to know so many of you over the years and to have had the privilege of meeting some of you in person. For me now this is just another recipe site like to many on the net, it has lost its specialness, such a pity especially when Scripps changed the name from Recipezaar to Food.com and made this statement sorry cannot replicate here as considered invalid but they basically said yes the community was valuable hence .com was short for community but it was a pack of lies as they were not willing to put the money into that community and got rid of the forums which was the community so for .com has become .crap.