Indian Curry Chicken
photo by Jessie X.
- Ready In:
- 1 (100 g) package curry, 1 pack 100g chili powder, chicken meat (can be chest or leg, chest is easier)
- 1 (100 g) package curry
- 1 (100 g) package chili powder
- 1. Cut the chicken into pieces, put them into a container with one egg and 2 tea spoon of salt. Wait for 20-30 minutes.
- 2. Prepare curry, chili powder and sugar; the amount should be 3:2:1, if you buy the package for example, I suggest to put half pack. If don’t like spicy, no need to have chili powder, doesn’t influence the taste.
- 3. Cut the onion, garlic and ginger into small pieces (if you would like to add some vegetables, you could have carrot, or mushrooms).
- 4. Put oil (the amount should be more than normal dishes), fire 4, when it is hot, put onions, garlic and ginger, fry 3-4 minutes.
- 5. Put the curry, chili powder and sugar into the pot, fry 1-2 minutes with fire 3.
- 6. Put the chicken into the pot and fry till the color turns yellow, 4-5 minutes with fire 4.
- 7. Important! 2 spoons of yogurt, 2 spoons of tomato paste, 200ml of coconut milk, mix them, and fry for 20 minutes, fire 3.
- 8. Put the lemon juice (equal to half real lemon) and fry 5 minutes with fire 4-5.
- It is done!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!