1. Cut the chicken into pieces, put them into a container with one egg and 2 tea spoon of salt. Wait for 20-30 minutes.
2. Prepare curry, chili powder and sugar; the amount should be 3:2:1, if you buy the package for example, I suggest to put half pack. If don’t like spicy, no need to have chili powder, doesn’t influence the taste.
3. Cut the onion, garlic and ginger into small pieces (if you would like to add some vegetables, you could have carrot, or mushrooms).
4. Put oil (the amount should be more than normal dishes), fire 4, when it is hot, put onions, garlic and ginger, fry 3-4 minutes.
5. Put the curry, chili powder and sugar into the pot, fry 1-2 minutes with fire 3.
6. Put the chicken into the pot and fry till the color turns yellow, 4-5 minutes with fire 4.
7. Important! 2 spoons of yogurt, 2 spoons of tomato paste, 200ml of coconut milk, mix them, and fry for 20 minutes, fire 3.
8. Put the lemon juice (equal to half real lemon) and fry 5 minutes with fire 4-5.