Incredibly Moist Lemon Bundt Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This cake is so easy and has few ingredients. You'd never know it came from a cake mix! Warning- this cake is really sweet!
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- powdered sugar, if desired or frosting, for topping if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease bundt pan.
- Combine all of the ingredients (except lemon zest, if using) and mix well.
- Stir lemon zest in mixed batter. Note: Batter will be thick! Spread evenly into well greased bundt pan.
- Back at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes in bundt pan. Remove cake and cool completely on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or drizzle frosting over cake if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION