In a Hurry Beef Curry
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb top round beef, or sirloin steak sliced into 1/4-inch-thick pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2⁄3 cup sugar-free mild curry paste or 1/2 cup sugar-free hot curry paste
- 3⁄4 teaspoon artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- Place a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- When hot, add olive oil and beef.
- Saute for 2 to 3 minutes until browned.
- Remove steak from pan and set aside.
- Add onions to pan and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir tomatoes, curry paste, SomerSweet and heavy cream.
- Broil to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Return steak to pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!