Impossibly Easy Taco Pie
No taco shells are needed for enjoying the great taco flavor of this easy main dish pie.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- sour cream
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Grease 9 inch pie plate.
- Cook ground beef and onion in skillet over medium heat stirring occasionally until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix (dry).
- Spoon into pie plate; top with chilies.
- Stir milk eggs and Bisquick mix until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation