Impossibly Easy Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into about 1/2-inch cubes and softened
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Place milk, vanilla, eggs, sugar and the Bisquick mix in blender. Cover and blend on high speed 15 seconds. Add cream cheese. Blend 2 minutes longer. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean; cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.
- Topping: If desired, make topping and spread over top of completely cooled cheesecake. Stir together 1 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Serve with fruit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My son requested a cheesecake for his birthday and this recipe caught my attention for its ease of making and it only called for 2 packages of cream cheese instead of the usual 4 or more. (Cream cheese is expensive here.) This really was easy, and it had a decent taste to it. After letting it bake for 50 minutes, the texture was firm for slicing and smooth to eat. This was my first cheesecake attempt and am not a cheesecake connoisseur, but this one worked for us. My husband said it reminded him of a Boston cream pie without the filling. (I made Vseward's Chocolate Fudge Sauce #200071 to top it.) It wasn't overly sweet or cheesy. It tasted good with the chocolate sauce, but I don't think it would be great standing alone.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I don't think there's anything better than spending time with family and friends and enjoying delicious food together. I just love food. I love reading about food, writing about food, cooking food and.. not surprisingly, eating food. My latest passion is food-photography! I'm still learning a lot, but I'm trying to post photos with all my recipes and reviews. I read recipe books, magazines and food blogs like novels. I get such satisfaction when someone enjoys a meal or dessert that I have prepared. It is the biggest compliment to me when my family and friends rave about my cooking. There are so many terrific recipes on this site. If I'm looking for something, I'm sure to find it here. I do have stacks of my own favorite recipes which I am slowly but surely getting in my cookbooks here . I have had so many awesome reviews and fabulous photos taken of my recipes... I try to thank everyone personally .. I sincerely appreciate each and every review and or comment left. I know it takes time to photograph and upload photos - So I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for finding and trying my recipes and taking the extra effort...