Impossibly Easy BLT Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Another Easy Bisquick Pie recipe that is savory not sweet. Quick and easy for a weeknight meal.
- Ready In:
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup swiss cheese, Shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix, Original type
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup lettuce, Shredded
- 6 slices tomatoes, sliced thin
- Heat oven to 400.
- Spray 9 inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- Layer Bacon and Cheese into pie plate.
- In medium bowl stir Bisquick mix, 1/3 cup of Mayo, the milk, pepper and eggss with whisk until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until top is golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Before serving spread 2 TBSP mayo over top of pie.
- Sprinkle Shredeed lettuce over this layer.
- Top with the sliced tomatoes.
- Slice and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION