Impossible Easy Chicken Club Pie
Another great pie from Betty Crocker using Bisquick.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick (original or reduced fat)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400. Spray bottom and side of pie plate, 9x1 1/2 inches, with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken, bacon and cheese in pie plate.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Optional: top pie with shredded lettuce and sliced tomatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more