I'm Broke Mac and Cheese
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I came up with this at my friend's house in an attempt to feed 6 kids with what he had in the cabinet. They loved it, and there was enough to feed the adults too. The meat that I used was wild pig, but I think that any would do.
- Ready In:
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can broccoli cheese soup
- 1 lb meat, of your choice (optional)
- Cook the macaroni noodles as directed, drain and reserve. In the mean time, cook the meat, if you are using any, in a large skillet or Dutch oven.
- Pour the can of soup into the pan with the meat, along with 1 can of water, and the cheese pouch from the mac and cheese box. Stir until well blended, add the noddles.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for around 10 minutes, the sauce will thicken.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made this for dinner last night and used tuna fish. I also added a can of sliced mushrooms. This was SOO good! I had accidentally bought fat free cream of broccoli cheese soup but you couldnt tell a difference. My 8 yr old LOVED this and wants me to make it again. Versatile, cheap and delicious. Couldnt ask for more. Thanks for sharing!Reply