Icelandic Hot Shot
Posted for Zaar World Tour 2006 A sure rushing sensations. Tastes great, so they say, I've not tried this. (From barmeister)
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce Galliano
- 1 ounce espresso (coffee)
- 1 dash whipped cream
- Pour 1 ounce Galliano Liqueur in cordial glass.
- Pour one ounce coffee machine dripped espresso slowly so as not to mix Galliano and espresso.
- Any coffee can be used, espresso is suggested which should be resting on top of the Galliano.
- Top off with a squirt of whipped cream then shoot it down in one gulp.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
What a great shot, Charlotte J. We had these for a pre-dinner treat, and wow. It was enough to wake me up on the spot, and I'm not sure if it was due to the caffeine boost from the espresso or the kick from shot of Galliano. But it sure was a sweet, tasty shot that I enjoyed immensely. If you enjoy Galliano (as I do), then you're sure to love this shot. Made for ZWT #9 (Scandinavia).Reply