Iced Mocha Cappuccino
- Ready In:
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 cup hot double espresso or 1 cup very strong coffee
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream or 1/4 cup milk
- 4 -6 ice cubes
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
- Stir the chocolate syrup into the hot coffee until melted.
- Combine in a blender, the coffee, half-n-half and ice cubes.
- Blend on high for about 3 minutes.
- Pour into a tall cold glass and top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
One of my passions (after my husband, 2 sons and their families) is cooking, from simple things to gourmet. I get great pleasure out of pleasing my family and they return the favor to me. We do a lot of family things together, but probably our favorite is going camping, getting a little grubby and doing alot of trout fishing. Both of my sons, my brother and myself love to cook (even when we are camping) so everyone around us eats quite well. We have gotten into Dutch Oven cooking when we are on these trips. It's a lot of fun and everything tastes so good! But when you're out in the fresh air, even burnt hot dogs are great. My greatest hobby, the past few years, is making personalized cook books for my closest friends and family. Everyone seems to enjoy them and I add recipes to them every day. I started with a volume for myself, because I got tired of trying to remember which cook book a recipe was in....it has increased to five volumes and will soon be six. I have done the same for them, too, and enjoy every minute of it.