Iced Coffee Polish Style
I usually can't wait for the chilling time. I've also made it with Frangellico which I prefer!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 5 cups strong coffee
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 3⁄4 cup vodka
- 2 cups whipped cream, for topping
- Combine sugar and coffee.
- Chill several hours.
- Place 1/4 cup ice cream in each of 4 glasses.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces vodka to each glass.
- Divide the coffee mixture among the glasses and serve topped with whipped cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
OVER-THE-TOP DELICIOUS! Rita, I wasn't expecting to like this drink, but I LOVED IT! The flavors blended perfectly and nothing was too strong. I went right back in the kitchen and made up a quart jar of coffee to put in the fridge so I can make some more through the rest of the week! Edited to say that OF THE 350 RECIPES I REVIEWED IN 2008, THIS HAS GONE INTO MY TOP 20 FAVORITES COOKBOOK.Reply
see 16 more