Iced Coffee Mocha
I have really been on a iced coffee kick as of late. This is one version I've tried and really like. You may use cooled coffee, but I think the flavor is better if you pour hot coffee over ice. Time doesn't include time to brew coffee.
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces coffee (fresh brewed)
- 1 -2 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons French vanilla flavored coffee creamer (liquid)
- 2 teaspoons sugar (or equal substitute)
- ice cube
- Fill tall glass with ice.
- Mix coffee with syrup, creamer and sugar.
- Pour over ice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
I followed the recipe using Arabica coffee it was too weak tasting to me.<br/>The next batch I did no measuring and used Columbia coffee. I added chocolate and the creamer until it tasted good but only used 2 tablespoons of sugar. Yum.<br/>Then I made another batch and added the coffee, sugar, syrup and froze in ice cube trays. When I'm ready to make it I will add the creamer and ice. Ready in an instant.<br/>Made for All You Can Cook Buffet tag.