Refreshing and cool, you can sweeten this with your favorite flavor of coffee syrup.
- Ready In:
- 2 -3 ounces espresso (double shot)
- 2 -3 teaspoons sugar, to taste (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla coffee syrup or 2 teaspoons other flavor coffee syrup
- 5 ounces milk, to taste
- ice (as needed)
- Using an espresso machine or cappuccino maker, prepare 2 shots espresso.
- Fill a large serving glass 2/3 with ice.
- Do not use extract or ice cream topping in place of syrup (use types specially made for beverages).
- Add vanilla syrup, sugar (if desired), and espresso to glass and top up with cold milk.
- Stir or shake briskly until syrup and sugar is nicely blended in the drink.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation