Ice Cream Slush
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 5mins
- 2 liters of good quality vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 cups unsweetened pineapple juice (*)
- 1 (26 ounce) bottle coconut rum
- Mix all the above ingredients together, thoroughly, I use a Braun hand mixer.
- Pour into large container and freeze.
- Part way through freezing, stir again as ice cream and liquid will seperate.
- To serve, scoop into large glasses, about 2/3 full.
- Add ginger ale or 7-up. Mix.
- *Instead of unsweetened pineapple juice, I also used Dole Pina Colada Fusion.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi. I live in Saskatchewan Canada in a town, population 17,000. I have lived here about 26 years. I work in a dentists office as a Dental Hygienist. I have 4 children, all girls, ages 43, 39, 33, 25 plus 2 granddaughter, 21 and 15 and 1 grandson age 10 and 1 great granddaughter age 1. When I was growing up I learned to cook from my mom and I still love to cook. My sister has made two cookbooks and I helped her with the last one. My favorite cookbook are like the ones my sister did, the family favorites and community organization cookbooks.</p>