Ice Cream Fudge
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs ghiradelli semisweet chocolate chunks (I get mine from the bulk food bins at Winco and I choose the smaller chunks)
- 2 cups packed vanilla ice cream, melted
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- Melt ice cream in measuring cup in microwave.
- Chop up chocolate chunks into smaller pieces.
- and place into double boiler pan. Melt chocolate until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Add melted ice cream and stir until combined. At first it will start to stiffen on you but then is able to be stirred again.
- Add nuts and stir until combined.
- Place in sprayed 8X8" glass dish and put in fridge until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!