Ice Cream Crunch
This recipe combines regular ice cream with other ingredients to create a special frozen dessert. You don't need an ice cream freezer, just space in your freezer to store until serving!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup, divided
- 1⁄2 cup caramel topping, divided
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- Combine flour, oats, and brown sugar. Stir well. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in pecans. Spray a 13x9x2 inch pan with cooking spray. Press the crumb mixture in the bottom of the pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Stir the crumb mixture, and let cool in the pan.
- Sprinkle half of the crumb mixture into a 9 inch square pan. Drizzle 1/4 cup chocolate syrup and 1/4 cup caramel topping over the crumb mixture in the pan. Spoon the ice cream into the pan, spreading evenly.
- Top with the remaining crumb mixture, chocolate syrup, and caramel topping Cover and freeze until smooth. Cut into squares and serve.
- Cooking time does not include freezer time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation