Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
photo by Roxanne J.R.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream (heaping and frozen from container)
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a stand or electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Add in ice cream until combined.
- Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl; mix.
- Add to wet ingredients along with the chocolate chips; mix until just combined.
- With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are cooked through.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Serve with a maraschino cherry on top :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm 23 years old and I live in Trinidad. One of the islands in the Caribbean. I love baking and have a major sweet tooth but I am trying to cook more savoury foods and I am enjoying trying new recipes. Recently I have come to love photographing the food I make. Too bad they don't all come out photo worthy, but at least they still taste good! lol <img src=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/BANNERS/SuperBowlSTKR.jpg> <img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/BANNERS/TeaSuppers-STKR.jpg">