Ice Cream Caramel Cinnamon Rolls from Frozen Bread Dough
- Ready In:
- break bread dough into chunks.
- roll in cinnamon sugar.
- put in 9" x 13" pan.
- let rise until at least doubled (2 hours?).
- Melt together butter, brown sugar and ice cream in a saucepan.
- heat until it begins to boil.
- pour mixture over dough.
- bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- let stand for about 20 minutes before eating but they are best eaten warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!