I Want to Keep This a Secret ? Chocolate Muffins
photo by Tokyo sweets - mari
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk (?)
- 2 teaspoons rum (?)
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour (?)
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa (?)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (?)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Sift the flour,baking powder and cocoa. Combine the milk and rum.
- Put margarine into a bowl, and mix until soft. Add sugar little by little, and mix well with a whisk until white and fluffy.
- Add a beaten egg little by little, and mix well with the whisk.
- Add 1/3 of the ? ingredients →1/2 of the ? ingredients →1/3 of ?→ the remaining ?→ the remaining ?, and chocolate chips in that order, and fold in until the batter is no longer floury!
- Pour the batter into muffin cups about 70 ~ 80 % full with a spoon. Sprinkle sliced almonds or walnuts as toppings if you like.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350? for about 25 ~ 30 minutes, then it's done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have trained at the sweets school in Japan,and published a recipe book. I offer tasty delights made in a Japanese family.</p>