*i Overcooked My Beans* Great Northern Spinach Onion Dip
- Ready In:
6 1/2 cup servings
- 16 ounces great northern beans, overcooked and mushy
- 6 ounces chicken broth, approximately
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- Add beans to a blender or food processor and pulse.
- Slowly add broth, while blending, to thin the beans to a dip consistency. I used approximately 6 ounces of broth.
- Remove to an airtight container. Add soup mix and spinach. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight to let flavors develop.
- Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, or crudites.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!