Hungarian Paprika Pork Chops
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got this recipe out of a George Foreman cookbook. Very simple to make. You can easily make the rub ahead of time to store for later uses. This will cut the prep time from 15 min to just 5!
- Ready In:
- 24 ounces pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- non-fat cooking spray (if using foreman grill)
- Romove all visible fat from the chops.
- Combine the paprika, salt, pepper, ginger, garlic powder, and mustard.
- Rub onto all sides of each chop.
- Coat the grill (if Foreman) with cooking spray. Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
- Grill the chops for 5-6 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION